Saturday, June 30, 2012

ABC Matching Game

Now that June is almost over reality is beginning to set in....School is right around the corner! I know July is slam-packed for us, so August will be here before I know it! I decided it was time to get to work on activities for the beginning of school. Today's creation is an ABC review game. I found these cute graphics from Lettering Delights, and they worked perfectly for this game! I hope the kids like it!





Higher level students can use the recording sheets to try and spell the matches they find. For lower level students you can reduce the amount of matches and separate consonants and vowels. All vowels matches use the long vowel sound. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break! :)

If you would like to download this freebie click here!

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Looks adorable Kerrie!

Is it in your store? I didn't see any link.

I hope you are enjoying your summer break too! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Kerrie Sherrell said...

I tried to upload it this morning but I'm having some Internet issues! :( I will try again later today! Thanks for following!!!

Post a Comment