Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disney World 2012





Our trip to Disney World has come and gone! And boy was it fun! We stayed at the Saratoga Springs Resort in Disney World in an awesome villa. (Thanks to some over bookage! :) I really think I could have spent the entire vacation lounging around the resort.









We did four days in the parks and saw lots of characters! Here are a few...









Each day we went to a different park. Animal Kingdom was our favorite!









One night we went to see a the electrical parade. I felt like a four year old when I saw Cinderella. She is my favorite!






Sunday was spent at Magic Kingdom. We decided everyone had to ride "It's a Small World". About 10 minutes into the ride, the boat stopped. (BUT NOT THE MUSIC OR THE CRAZY DANCING DOLLS!) We were stuck on the boat for 30 minutes. Needless to say when we go back with our future kids, we will NOT ride that again. I am still singing the song!





We spent our last night at the Boardwalk. So much fun! We ate some great food and saw some fun street performers. I can't wait to go back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment